- Lightweight design - weighs only 9 lbs.
- Blue base and Help Hand® handle
- Cleans hard surfaces in addition to carpet
- Scatter-guard squeegee allows user to pick up fine dust and particles on hard floors
- Replacement Belt fits Oreck Models XL2100RHS, U2000R-1, U2000H2-1
- Ergonomic handle that received the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation with fingertip on/off switch
- 12" wide cleaning path
- High speed self-adjusting brushroll to automatically sense going from carpet to floor with no manual height adjustment
- 30' power cord is connected to the pigtail cord using a cord clamp, allowing for easy replacement of a damaged cord. No expensive repairs or re-wiring
- Edge-cleaning bristles
- Non-marring bumper
- 1 Year Commercial Warranty
The Oreck Advantage:Our direct suction design delivers dirt in a straight, efficient path right to the vacuum bag. It's a streamlined design that works beautifully with a smaller motor and one reason why Oreck bagged uprights are so lightweight. Here's how: our upright vacuums incorporate a "dirty air system" in which dirt is pulled through a fan that breaks it into smaller particles that get sucked up into the vacuum. Oreck's smaller motor drives this fan, as well as the brushroll. Because these smaller motors sit closer to the floor they provide efficient suction and are able to spin the brushroll incredibly fast.
>Any Questions? Call Us 1-800-526-8224
|Bagged or Bagless||Bagged|
|Cord Length||35 ft.|
|Filtration||Inner Bag with Saniseal® Automatic Closing Seal|
|Surface Area||Carpet, Hard Floor Surfaces|
No shipping details listed.
Shipping: Typically Ships within 24 Hours
Customers Also Shopped
As Low As $0.69 ea.
As Low As $9.95 pk.
As Low As $129.00 ea.
© Copyright 2023 National Hospitality Supply