Pumie Scouring Stick
- Unsightly toilet bowl rings.
- Stubborn stains in tubs, sinks and showers.
- Rock-hard mineral deposits around faucets and drains.
- Scale and rust on metal work and piping.
- Lime and algae deposits in swimming pools.
- Unwanted paint on tile, masonry and concrete surfaces.
- Baked-on food, grease and carbon buildups in ovens, on grills and iron cookware.
DO NOT USE WITH:
- Do not use on soft, highly polished metals, unbaked enamel finishes, glass, fiberglass and other plastics.
- Decorator tile and colored porcelain is fragile and may be damaged by abrasive cleaning materials.
- Always test a small area before proceeding.
Directions for Use
- Works best in the presence of a liquid such as water, oil or acid.
- First wet the stick.
- Then rub the edge of the stick on the surface you wish to clean using back & forth strokes.
- The paste buildup helps to clean and polish.
- Wash cleaned surface of residue.
- To clean your stick, simply hold under running water.
Any Questions? Call us 1-800-526-8224
No specifications listed.
No shipping details listed.
As Low As $6.95 ea.
As Low As $269.00 ea.
As Low As $35.95 dz.
As Low As $9.95 pk.