What is Fill Power?
Couresty of Pacific Coast Feather
- Fill power measures down's ability to loft and insulate.
- It is a measurement unique to down and recognized by the International Down and Feather Bureau as the amount of cubic inches one ounce of down will occupy.
- The higher the fill power, the greater the space one ounce of down will fill to create a higher loft effect.
American Down & Feather Council Certification Requirements
Courtesy of ADFC
- A product that is labeled "Down" is required to contain a minimum of 75% down cluster. The percentage of down must be listed on the label.
- In products that contain both down and feathers the minimum down content must be listed. There is no tolerance allowed, products labeled "50% Down/50% Feathers" must contain a minimum of 50% down cluster. There is no down fiber allowance.
- The industry standard for hypoallergenic claims is an oxygen number of 4.8 or less and a turbidity level of 500mm or higher.
- Click Here For More ADFC Information
Click Wash Machine Icon for Fabric Care Instructions
Any Questions? Call Us 1-800-526-8224
|Design||7" Continuous Sewn-Through Box Design; Double-Needle Stitched Edge for Durability|
|Fabric||230 Thread Count 100% Cotton; AllerRest Fabric® Blocks Dust Mites; Barrier Weave™ - Specially woven to prevent down from sneaking out|
|Fill Weight||Full - 17 oz., Queen - 19.25 oz., King - 23 oz.|
|Fill Type||550 Fill Power Pacific Coast® Down; Hyperclean® - Dust, dirt and allergens have been removed|
|Dimensions||Full - 80" x 96", Queen - 90" x 96", King - 108" x 96"|
|Country of Origin||Made in the USA|
|Care||Machine Wash & Dry|
|Certifications||American Down and Feather Council Certified|
No shipping details listed.
Priced Individually and Sold in Cartons of 4.
- 230 thread ct. Barrier Weave™, AllerRest Fabric®
- Blocks dust mites
- 7" continuous sewn-through box design
- Provides light warmth
- American Down and Feather Council certified
As Low As $15.95 ea.
As Low As $36.95 ea.
As Low As $27.95 ea.