- Part of most traditional place settings
- Wide variety of uses - for coffee, tea, desserts, cereal and soup
- Has a round bowl
- Type of soup spoon
- Resembles a traditional teaspoon in shape, but is much larger
- Ideal for stirring tall drinks, milkshakes and root beer floats
- Typically has a long, thin handle and a small, oval-shaped bowl
- Smaller than a traditional dinner fork
- Most often used for eating salads or smaller items such as sliced fruit
- Part of traditional place settings
- Larger than a butter knife
- Moderate serration for cutting prepared foods
Dinner (Table) Spoon
Iced Tea Spoon
Any Questions? Call us 1-800-526-8224
|Pattern||Art deco design with two lines down the length of the handle|
No shipping details listed.
Click Here for Flatware Shape Guide
As Low As $2.50 dz.
As Low As $3.95 dz.
As Low As $52.95 cs.
As Low As $19.50 ea.
As Low As $36.95 cs.