- Part of most traditional place settings
- Wide variety of uses - for coffee, tea, desserts, cereal and soup
- Has a round bowl
- Type of soup spoon
- Resembles a traditional teaspoon in shape, but is much larger
- Ideal for stirring tall drinks, milkshakes and root beer floats
- Typically has a long, thin handle and a small, oval-shaped bowl
- Smaller than a traditional dinner fork
- Most often used for eating salads or smaller items such as sliced fruit
- Part of traditional place settings
- Larger than a butter knife
- Moderate serration for cutting prepared foods
Dinner (Table) Spoon
Iced Tea Spoon
Any Questions? Call us 1-800-526-8224
|Pattern||Simple, yet sophisticated Claret pattern with smooth contours and modern design|
No shipping details listed.
As Low As $59.95 cs.
As Low As $46.95 cs.
As Low As $56.95 dz.
As Low As $37.95 ea.
As Low As $58.95 dz.
As Low As $49.95 dz.