- Spot clean with water based upholstery shampoo or foam upholstery cleaner.
- Pretest a small, inconspicuous area before proceeding.
- Do not over wet
- Do not use solvents to spot clean.
- Cushion covers should not be removed and laundered.
- When cleaning a spill, blot immediately to remove the spilled material.
- Evenly clean the entire panel in a seam to seam fashion.
- Do not clean just the spots or stains.
- Protect upholstered pieces from the sun, as UV rays can cause fading, deterioration and hairline cracking in wood finishes. Extreme room heat and/or humidity can also cause damage.
- Vacuum often and never brush and fabric with a stiff fiber or metal brush, as both are destructive to the fibers.
- Dust frequently with a clean, lint-free, dry cloth.
- Use a quality furniture polish every six months.
- Immediately wipe any moisture that may spill onto your furniture, always rub with the grain. Water will cause white spots in the finish in a short amount of time. Other liquids, such as finger nail polish & remover, alcohol, perfume and medicines can severely ruin the finish of furniture.
- Avoid placing plastic, rubber or acrylic materials (stick-on feet, placements, etc.) on your furniture, since the chemicals in these products may react with the finish and cause damage. It is better to use a piece of felt or cloth under accessories that could scratch or dent the surface of your furniture.
- Lift and place objects, do not drag them across the furniture surface.
- Make minor repairs when necessary, while they are still small.
- Avoid wax polishes. Regular use of wax polishes may result in the build-up of wax film on the surface of the furniture. This build-up may pick up dirt, smoke and other pollutants, which may result in smudges and streaks. Wax build-up over time hardens, making it difficult to remove from the finish.
- Avoid silicone polishes. Silicone oil is an ingredient used in many furniture polishes to create a high degree of shine. Silicone seeps into even the most lacquered finish, making it difficult to remove. Should it become necessary to refinish a piece of furniture, silicone makes it a very difficult process.
- Attention and care should always be given while installing or relocating furniture. Dropping, dragging or stacking may loosen joints, break legs, scratch and chip wood surfaces or damage the upholstery.
|Dimensions||30"W x 28" x 32"H|
|Top to Floor Height||32"|
|Arm to Floor Height||25"|
|Seat to Floor Height||18"|
|Back & Seat Material||Upholstered Fabric or Vinyl (different grades are available upon request - pricing may vary. Contact us for details).|
|Back & Seat Color/Pattern Choices||Standard - Tea Time, Winslow or Critic's Choice. Other options are available upon request.|
|Critic's Choice Content||54% Polyester, 46% Recycled Polyester|
|Tea Time Content||100% Polyester|
|Winslow Content||100% Polyester|
|Tea Time, Winslow and Critic's Choice Backing||Synthetic Latex Blend|
|Upholstered Frame||Made from hardwood plywood with interlocking tenons and with steel angle brackets in each corner.|
|Frame & Leg Material||Made from premium grade kiln-dried hardwood|
|Frame & Leg Finish Options||Light Oak, Medium Oak, Walnut, Cherry or as requested (contact us for details)|
No shipping details listed.
As Low As $214.00 ea.
As Low As $329.00 ea.
As Low As $929.00 ea.
As Low As $219.00 ea.
As Low As $195.00 ea.
As Low As $149.00 ea.